- A highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general official, computer related and receptionist duties.
- A personal assistant to the Saudi Health Attaché and provide support to his personal and official tasks while maintaining a professionally responsive relationship with the Attaché.
- Take notes in meetings, conferences and day to day activities of the Attaché
- Manage, organize and maintain Attaché’s time calendar, scheduling and reminding appointments
- Make travel arrangements for the Attaché and accompanying personnel which includes reservations (VISA applications, airline, car rental, local ground transportation, hotel, meals etc.)
- Arrange for any materials required (Presentations, documentations, print hand-outs, memos, diaries) for all Attaché’s meetings efficiently
- Maintain organizational charts with help of all organization-wide employees and staff
- Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email or in person
- Maintain office supplies in collaboration with the administration department and keep an up-to-date record of all stock inventory levels to order/acquire supplies needed
- Perform other administrative duties.
- Education : Bachelor Degree
- Experience : atleast 2 years of related experience.
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes
- Basic Project Management ability
- Ability to organize tasks, research and keeping records.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
- Willing to start immediately.
Interested applicants please come ASAP for interview and bring your Resume, Mon-Fri , between 10AM-4PM, Saudi Recruiment Office, 18th Flr. BDO Plaza, 8737 Paseo De Roxas, Makati City
MINISTRY OF HEALTH (MOH)
in Saudi Arabia
1000 FEMALE SPECIALIST NURSES (ALL AREAS)
For immediate deployment to the different regions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
-Bachelor Degree in Nursing graduates
-MUST have PRC Board License
-Minimum two (2) years related experience
Starting Basic Salary Offer : SR 4110
SR 295 increment every additional year of experience
-Food, accommodation and transportation are provided
-Free yearly round trip economy ticket
Interview is on January 21-25, 2019.
***Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and proceed to POEA Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor (Window S or T) to submit application folders and issuance of registration card before they can be interviewed at SRO.
100 FEMALE GENERAL NURSES, 50 MALE GENERAL NURSES AND 50 FEMALE MEDICAL SECRETARIES
- Not more than 45 years old
- BSN Graduates for Nurses
- Minimum of Three (3) years experience for all positions
- FOR NURSES: with PRC License or Saudi Council or Prometric Exam Passer
- FOR MEDICAL SECRETARIES: BS in any health related or medical courses
- Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
- Free food and accomodation