MINISTRY OF HEALTH (MOH) -KSA IS IN URGENT NEED OF FEMALE NURSES
The MINISTRY OF HEALTH (MOH)
is in urgent need of NURSES
for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
in preparation for its 2021 recruitment activities:
FEMALE NURSES (ALL AREAS)
-Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduate
-With Board/PRC License
-Minimum ONE (1) YEAR of related experience
SR 4,110 plus ( SR 295 every year of experience)
plus YEARLY INCREMENT
-Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
-Food, accommodation and transportation are provided.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and submit the following documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.) Ortigas Ave. cor. EDSA Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. 200009, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, and E-Registration Number) during their respective schedule of appointment.
For Online Registration:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Valid passport copy
- Two (2) pieces 2x2 recent picture
- Certiricate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS.